422 No1.Building West fourth ring road, 10000 Beijing
· Responsible for managing advanced data / analytics projects that gather and integrate large volumes of data, performs analysis, interprets results, and develops actionable insights and recommendations for across the company.
· Evaluates, monitors, and maintains information security (IS) policies, procedures, and systems, including hardware, firmware, and software.
· Conducts a wide range of quality control tests and analyzes to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
Acts as a liaison between the IT development group and business units for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems.
· Plans and Managers web systems and operating system server software, including web server setup and implementation.
· Other assigned duties
Working towards a Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, Computer Inf. System or related course)
· Ability to communicate professionally and effectively
· Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
· Emphasis on organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
· Rigorous attention to detail
· Highly self-motivated
· CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics.
· Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into Chinese culture.
· Please note: As a program provider, we charge fees to deliver these professional programs
Send Resume: -
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Send your resume via ----
Visit our website ---
Scholarship = 2500 - 3000 RMB PER MONTH
Plus, Commission - upon performance
City: Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Guangzhou
Availability: Opened Now!